Needed: English Associate or Assistant PastorStarting
Princeton Christian Church in New Jersey is located at
Princeton University area and mainly composed of first generation Chinese
immigrants and their children. There are approximately 300 adults and 50
youth and 100+ Children in PCC. We are seeking
a full-time English Pastor who will be responsible for leading the body of
Christ through preaching, teaching, planning, administering, coordinating,
supervising, training, and evaluating comprehensive adult-focused ministries.
The PCC is a nondenominational church. Its central
mission is to promote,
among Christians living in the greater Princeton vicinity and beyond, a
biblically oriented community life structured in worship, edification, prayer,
fellowship and other activities consistent with the Christian faith. The average attendance in
the English-speaking Sunday Worship Service is about 70-100, consisting of
adults, young adults, college students and youths.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Pastor, developing
English ministry strategy with church leaders to meet the Church’s
vision and objectives.
- Plan, coordinate and implement English
ministry with a Christ-centered, comprehensive program that would minister our
English speaking adults through worship, Christian education, fellowship,
Christian service, outreach and discipleship.
- Disciple and strengthen existing coworkers; recruit
and develop new coworkers for the English ministry.
- Preach in Sunday Worships for at least two to
three time a month.
- Support the overall church development and
direction in conjunction with youth ministry.
- Called to
serve as a full-time Pastor
proficiency in the doctrines and practices of Christian faith, preferably with
formal Christian seminary education
- Married or
- Experience in
serving in a cross-cultural environment preferred
leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years of pastoral experience (can be
substituted with church leadership experience
- The applicants have to be living in the USA, no oversea applicants
- PCC will not be responsible nor assist in applying for the legal immigrant status/ green card (Permanent Residence), the applicants have to be qualified for legal working in the USA
Christian Church471 Cherry Valley RoadPrinceton, NJ 08540Phone: 609-688-1124
- Salary compensation will be decided by the
Board of Deacons based upon candidate's qualification and experience.
- Other benefits include health insurance,
pension, vacation, etc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Pastoral
Search Committee/English CongregationPoint of Contact: Rev. M. H. Phillip Liu, Ph.D.